15 years ago
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Sigh
This week is the first week of classes for the spring semester, and I just cannot get jazzed about being back at work. It seems like all of my classes are going to be pretty good, but I just cannot get excited about teaching this week. Partially I'm really tired, since I'm off caffeine b/c of the pregnancy, slept horribly two nights ago, and haven't totally gotten rid of the pregnancy-related fatigue the way everyone told me I would when I hit my second trimester. So I'm hoping that that's all it is, and that once I get rolling, I'll be OK with teaching & prepping a new class. But today it's kind of worrying me, b/c if I have this hard of a time getting work done when I'm 4 months pregnant, how on earth am I going to accomplish anything when I'm getting up in the middle of the night to feed a baby??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment