Today's been a good day for feeling accomplished. Dentist appointment? Check. Finishing conference paper & sending it to panel chair? Check. Emailing acquisitions editor at the press I really, really want my book to be with, in order to hopefully meet her at said conference? Check. Oh, and I successfully convinced the North Carolina DMV that I did not, in fact, owe them $50, 'cause I haven't owned that car since January.
All in all, this is the most productive day of working from home I've had in a while. And I'm off to do more work, as one of my books for manuscript revisions is due back to interlibrary loan on Wednesday. I don't know where this energy is coming from, since I didn't sleep all that great last night, but I'm glad it's here!
Also, since I've had confirmation that at least one person is still reading this thing, I'll try to be better about posting. Anyone other than Speiser still reading? Let me know - it's always nice to know that this stuff isn't just going out into the ether. And even if you're the only one, Speis, I'll keep writing for you. :)
15 years ago
3 comments:
Yep...I'm still reading. I've got you bookmarked, so it pops up a little flag whenever you post something new and I mosey over.
Glad you got things done today. Maybe that 2nd trimester energy is finally hitting! Good luck with everything!
Thanks, Lisa!!
Thanks Mel--
Speis
Post a Comment