Those of you who know me know that I tend to be one of those people that eats little bits all day long, rather than eating huge meals. Because of this, one of my first actions on the job was to create a snack drawer in my office. I was very good, stocking it with granola bars, dried apricots, and raisins. I was very proud of myself for resisting the chocolate.
Then, a couple of weeks ago, my friend V was proven correct. She had told me that I wouldn't last the whole year without chocolate. And sure enough, I broke down and bought a box of those 100 calorie packs of Chips Ahoy. Bad on numerous fronts: way too much packaging, totally overpriced, and chocolate. But I'm here to announce that I'm hooked. I'm now working my way through my second box of the evil little things, as the dried apricots sit in the drawer, uneaten and unloved.
15 years ago
2 comments:
Dare you try the 100 calorie fudge round cookies or the chocolate covered pretzels...the bad possibilities are endless...
Alexandra
Try the Reese's packs. They're the "worst".
Post a Comment