Monday, January 26, 2009

Nothing to Report

Haven't blogged much so far this semester, largely b/c I have nothing to report. Just the same old slog of lecture writing, reading for discussion and, although it hasn't come yet, the onslaught of grading begins next week. Since I don't have anything really interesting on the work front to discuss, just a couple of random thoughts for your reading pleasure.

1. Friends who are also profs and share their lectures are the greatest people on earth. Yes, V, I'm talking about you. Having only to rework lectures for the survey is saving my rear this semester.

2. My brother, his wife, and their 6-month-old daughter (also known as the cutest child on earth) are here for a few days. I will get NOTHING done tomorrow & Wednesday, but I'm prepared for that. :)

3. I leave next week for an on-campus interview for a tenure track job. The job's on the other side of the country, so my parents would just as soon see me not get it, but still. I'm really excited to have the opportunity to go out there and pitch my work.

No comments: