Just a short post today. Still plugging along, although I'm leaving tomorrow for an on-campus interview. And my motivation is just not here today. Partially it's because I'm thinking about the trip and the interview. But also, I just care less this semester. I know that's bad, and I don't think it will continue to decline over future semester. But I'm so tired of writing lectures!
I've also discovered this year that my absolute least-favorite thing to write about is foreign policy (sorry Rob). And I'm staring down a lecture on early Vietnam & the Cuban Missile Crisis for my U.S. since '45 class, and it's just not happening. I'll finish up the lecture on the Constitution for my survey class, but then I'm heading home. JFK will just have to wait until Sunday...
15 years ago
2 comments:
Ask NOT what foreign policy lectures can do for you! Ask what you can do for foreign policy lectures!!
If I don't talk to you, GOOD LUCK with the job talk! Keep us posted how it goes!
Post a Comment