15 years ago
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Tedium
So far, the actual act of teaching four classes hasn't been too bad. I had two weeks' worth of lectures prepped for all my classes before the semester began, so that part of things has gone pretty smoothly. (Stay tuned for a month or so from now when I suspect this will no longer be the case). What's been tough so far is just keeping track of the little things - students I told I would email, books I told TAs I would check on, things like that. My darling hubby is going to set up a to-do list feature on my email this weekend so I can keep track of these things. 'Cause when I'm getting up at 6:30am, my brain just isn't retaining this stuff. Especially not when I have over 350 students under my care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is the one that gives me nightmares too. I'm thinking there might be some particularly exciting reading come, oh, Thanksgiving or so ;)
Post a Comment